You need to login to your google account.
1. Find "Google" logo on top, tap on it and find google sign-in button. After login you can see list of your spreadsheets.
2. Choose spreadsheet by tapping on it. Choose sheet you want to export and rows. Tap on 'Download'
3. You list will appear on 'Folders' screen
1. Choose folder what you want to export.
2. Open folder, on top right corner find Settings and tap on it
3. Find 'Upload to drive'. Tap on button to upload everything to google drive
NOTE: you should have permissions to update document. If it has been shared to you with viewer permissions - you don't have access to it. Ask owner of document to give your permissions.
1. Open 'Folders' screen, find small green mark on folder - tap on it and you will be moved to original
NOTE: if you don't see this mark - you haven't synchronized it with your drive yet.
Yes, if you create an account
1. Sign in
2. Open Profile screen and tap on Delete account button
NOTE: you need to confirm your password to delete account.
1. Open Settings screen
2. Tap on Configure appearance
3. Choose preferable font scale
How to import and refresh my google spreadsheet ?