1. In notes or in text editor create list of words.
2. Separate it by symbol "-"
3. Open folder where you want to import list
4. Tap on import
5. Tap on "Ok"
6. Tap on "Ok"
You can copy text from Apple notes or use any editor for text on your computer or iPhone
How to share list?
1. Open set you want to share
2. Tap on "Share" button
3. Copy link
4. Send this link to people you want to share
How to add shared list?
1. Tap in "+"
2. Choose "Scan" button
3. Paste or scan link
4. You will be moved to preview screen. Tap on "Ok" to add folder
1. Check your set language
2. Open folder
3. Tap on Settings
4. Folder Setting
5. Check language for both sides
NOTE: 2 languages for left and right side
1. Open Folder Share screen
2. Switch sharing mode to 'Public'
3. Add tag
How to find shared folder?
1. Open Search screen
2. Write tag
3. Choose and tap on folder
4. Tap on 'Ok'
1. Open Settings screen
2. Tap on Configure appearance
3. Choose preferable font scale
How to import and refresh my google spreadsheet ?
You need to login to your google account.
1. Find "Google" logo on top, tap on it and find google sign-in button. After login you can see list of your spreadsheets.
2. Choose spreadsheet by tapping on it. Choose sheet you want to export and rows. Tap on 'Download'
3. You list will appear on 'Folders' screen
1. Choose folder what you want to export.
2. Open folder, on top right corner find Settings and tap on it
3. Find 'Upload to drive'. Tap on button to upload everything to google drive
NOTE: you should have permissions to update document. If it has been shared to you with viewer permissions - you don't have access to it. Ask owner of document to give your permissions.
1. Open 'Folders' screen, find small green mark on folder - tap on it and you will be moved to original
NOTE: if you don't see this mark - you haven't synchronized it with your drive yet.
Yes, if you create an account
1. Sign in
2. Open Profile screen and tap on Delete account button
NOTE: you need to confirm your password to delete account.
Probably you didn't give application permissions. Change it in your account
Daily timer start calculate time ONLY when you are on any of practice modes.
It doesn't calculate time when you're on Home screen